About Age Restrictions
About Age Restrictions
About this item
- ✅ SUPERIOR QUALITY STEEL BLADE: Multipurpose straight edge general purpose knife built with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge, ground to form an exacting angle and to ensure maximum cutting performance and durability. Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium Stainless Steel is harder than normal knife steel, selected for its ability to hold its sharp edge for longer, but facilitates easy sharpening.
- ✅ STRONG DESIGN: A single piece of metal runs the entire length of the knife, from the base of the gently curved handle to the knife’s point, known as “full tang”, the mark of a quality knife. This offers strength, durability and longevity. A Full tang knife is less likely to bend or snap. It distributes the weight more evenly, offering superior knife balance, higher leverage capabilities and allows for professional chopping speed.
- ✅ PRECISION CUTTING: Featuring a medium blade for enhanced accuracy and precision, this knife is optimally built for jobs of garnishing, mincing, peeling, slicing and dicing, where control is essential. It is perfect for more intricate jobs around the kitchen such as peeling fruits and vegetables or trimming beans, but also versatile enough for bigger jobs like dicing an onion, removing seeds from chilli peppers or jalapeños or slicing mangos or avocados.
- ✅ CONTEMPORARY AND ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The well known 200 year old Sabatier brand is proud of creating only high quality culinary tools. This is shown in the handmade craftsmanship of the knives’ solid, carbon black handle, with 3 rivet construction, each rivet lying totally flush with the surface of the handle providing an infinitely smooth finish.
- ✅ 25 YEAR GUARANTEE: Taylors Eye Witness are so confident in their Professional Sabatier all-purpose knife, that they offer a “no quibble” guarantee for 25 years from the purchase date against defects in materials and workmanship under normal kitchen use.
Size:24cm All Purpose Knife
Brand Taylors Eye Witness Model Number SABMO3002 Package Dimensions 30.8 x 7.4 x 0.4 cm; 120 Grams Material Chrome Auto Shutoff No Special Features Triple Rivet Item Weight 120 g
Product descriptionSize:24cm All Purpose Knife
If you know anything about knives, then you’ll already be familiar with the name Sabatier which is synonymous with good quality culinary tools. Sabatier knives date back to the early 1800s and have their roots in Thiers, France. These precision knives are produced from high quality taper ground stainless steel, creating a blade which is easy to sharpen but difficult to blunt. This, together with the robust full tang, 3 rivet construction, makes them first choice for professionals all over the world.
The oriental inspired, ergonomically designed, smooth handle is constructed from two composite scales flanking one solid piece of metal that runs the entire length of the knife from tip to the butt of the gently curved handle. This provides both strength and knife balance allowing even at-home cooks and hobby chefs the leveraging capabilities and chopping speed of a professional. The Chrome-Molybdenum-Vanadium Stainless Steel is higher quality than the usual stainless steel. It has been selected for its resistance to blunting, but easiness to sharpen. The bolster creates a deep finger guard, offering protection during fine chopping motion. The 4.5 inch (12 cm) plain edge blade is perfect for general kitchen tasks such as slicing, chopping, cutting, dicing and mincing medium sized fruits and vegetables like onions and tomatoes, or skinning and peeling fruit such as kiwis and apples.
This multi-functional knife is part of a beautiful range which includes a paring, serrated utility, 13cm and 18cm santoku, 20cm chef’s knife and 20cm bread knife (all sold separately). Why not add some other kitchen classics to your basket to complete the set. A stunning addition to any cutlery drawer or knife block.
By Taylors Eye Witness, Sheffield.
TIPS TO INCREASE THE LIFE OF YOUR KNIFE:
Use wooden/plastic chopping boards. Sharpen regularly. Remove Stains with soft cloth and stainless steel polish. Don’t leave knives in dishwashers. Avoid steel wool and scouring powder.